Monday, November 1, 2010

News at 6 AM

Missile attack in Pakistan. There were 5 killed in this attack. I'm not a big fan of war. This is one of those things that I look at as too much. If the sent missiles here, we'd be upset. Every life is important in my opinion and to use such destructive weapons isn't fair nor right in any case.  According to the article there were 21 missiles launched this month. They suspect those that were killed were militants or those harboring militants, that those often killed are usually civilians.

Hurricane Tomas to hit Haiti. It is regaining power. According to the article, they are vulnerable due to the past damage done to the area. I pray that they are alright.

Polls say that GOP  likely to win majority in the House. We can mostly hope for the best, whatever the best is. I just hope whatever happens, our government can find solidarity and make change happen. Democrats aren't the only ones that can carry change but through some agreements on what's best for America, I believe we can see change and improvement in the state of our country. According to the article, major issues this election are unemployment and economy. I am a regular person and don't know what would change what but I think we all should consider who we are putting our trust in and if they know what's best for all of America.

Militants siege church. Four hours, 52 people dead, 120 taken hostage. I just hate extremism... Idk what else to say about this.

Of course, I'll be back later with possibly a new post regarding news.

No comments:

Post a Comment