Friday, October 29, 2010

News From CNN Yahoo This Morning

I saw this on CNN last night but this is pretty shocking.
Resignation of Clint McCance
The guy was pretty mean for what he said. In my opinion, no matter who you are, saying mean things is never good. It amounts to nothing but pain to others. Words can hurt, no matter what you say. With the increase in suicides of school kids, things like this said by a vice-president of a school district. Shouldn't he care about students, even if they are gay? It's one thing not to agree with and today, it's just not OK to even voice the disagreement. But to say things like fag an queer and that they should get aids and die and advocating suicide is pretty heartless. Wishing death on people is just flat out wrong. No sorry can correct what was said, in my opinion.
In addition to his wrong doing, no one should threaten him or his family. Yes, he was wrong but that does not justify the wrong of those that are being mean to the man. How about he take his resignation, move away, and live with what he did? And all the merry people can move on with their lives. He's been punished; don't threaten him and his family.

I just read this one. Quite expensive!!!! Hey Big Spender! I think some people are just fine with how much the government spends on defense. I'm not. This is just crazy!!! But it happens. No control over it.  Running a country costs a lot. A good defense system costs a lot. So I can get over it.

This is just something I like.

Good for China! A super computer! I'd like to see more about this one, I guess.

It's funny. I just saw this on the local news here in Houston and then, it is corrected seconds later. Here's the article from CNN: Meek Speaks! It's amazing how information is handled improperly and how lies are spread.

I'll be back for more news posts and to update this new blog of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment